Bristol Steiner School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support families, children and staff at the school.
The Bristol Steiner School is a small independent primary school based in Redland. The school has capacity for up to 100 children from 3- 11 years. The Steiner approach addresses the child’s intellectual, spiritual, emotional and practical development whilst nourishing their innate curiosity and love of learning through a balance of academic, artistic and practical activities. The school is a registered charity.
We are looking for a School Administration Manager who will be central to the school’s leadership team and report directly to the Headteacher.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure that all relevant operational systems, procedures and communications are run efficiently. This includes overseeing the school’s regulatory compliance (liaising with government agencies, inspection bodies and the Steiner Fellowship as required), overseeing the school’s Finance, HR, H&S and legal requirements (working with external consultants as required) and coordinating the work of the administrative and facilities staff.
The ideal person will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills
- Be a positive and organised force that relishes a challenge and loves variety.
- Enjoy having accountability and demonstrates a ‘can do approach’
- Have strong IT skills
- Be a logical thinker, quick to prioritise and resolve problems
- Be resourceful and capable with great attention to detail
- Be flexible and remain calm under pressure
- Have an affinity with the aims of Steiner education
An enhanced DBS check (with relevant barred list check) will be required
To apply: Please complete and submit an application form along with a covering letter, marked for the attention of the Headteacher at email@example.com.
If you would like further details or to find out more about us please feel free to arrange to visit the school by telephoning 0117 933 9990
Closing Date for applications: 4pm Wednesday 18th July 2018
We have a really exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to become our Digital Marketing Apprentice
Reporting to the School Admin/Operations Manager, you will :
- Have great communication skills
- Have good authoring/editing skills
- Be creative with ideas and presentation
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Knowledgeable with social media
Details of how to apply can be found at https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-298911